75, Queen Street, Suite 5100
Montreal (Quebec) H3C 2N6
Phone : +1 (514) 931-4433
Fax : +1 (514) 931-4818
5 place du Colonel Fabien
Phone : +33 (1) 44 52 84 84
Fax : +33 (1) 44 52 84 85
Why choose Lexo?
Sizeable and complex inventory management context.
The need for packaging different travel product types together
- A hotel with car rental and excursions
- A pair of flights, a car rental and hotel stays
- A multi-component tour with several transportation means
Displaying and proposing packages
Unique offers that address customer desires
Complexe sales and distribution channels and methods
- Multi-channel, multi-country
- Individual sales, B2B contracts and allotements groups sales, OLTAs, agency sales
- Multi language, multi-services
- J2EE & Web Services.
- Integrated Business Rules Management System supporting a secured, versioned, date & time sensitive enabling of your business rules and policies.
- An SOA architecture easing integration with other procurement, distribution and financial systems & solutions.
It is a travel components and business rules management system that supports:
- Dynamically assembling and pricing many travel component types, packaged or à la carte.
- Quick turn-around for offer adjustments to immediately respond to a new market condition or a competitor.
- Real-time offering of customized products that can be tailored to individual clients' taste.
- Providing business controls around products and pricing.
- The ability to tailor sales conditions by user and/or channel and/or client.
- Ensuring supply chain management optimising.
Lexo also provides:
- A complete, programmable and automated booking lifecycle (quotes, options, bookings, payment schedules, document schedules, sales conditions).
- A back-office system allowing you to configure your specific data and extensions (users, locations, services, offers, parties, contracts, finance, rights & access management, payment types & modes, etc).
- A built-in and configurable workflow allowing to support automated or semi-automated task completion and sequencing.
- A document generation and management system.
- A payments management system handling various, and configurable, payment types.