75, Queen Street, Suite 5100
Montreal (Quebec) H3C 2N6
Phone : +1 (514) 931-4433
Fax : +1 (514) 931-4818
5 place du Colonel Fabien
Phone : +33 (1) 44 52 84 84
Fax : +33 (1) 44 52 84 85
Lexo is a software suite for all tourism actors that wish to manage and sell many travel component types, packaged and distributed through a variety of sales channels and tools.
With the changing flow and rhythm of reservations, operators must have a better visibility on stock levels, simplify decision making and allow to react quickly.
In the current environment, the tourism industry has therefore to cope with new challenges for which Lexo is able to provide a solution.
- Modular software suite for tourism
- Solution based on the leading and most performing Business Rules Management System
- Dynamic assembly of all components of a travel package
- Booking engine with dynamic pricing computation
- Supply and distribution channels' control and piloting
- Multi-source, multilingual, multi-currency, multi-brand
- Display of several travel components into one package
- Distribution and production segmentation
- "A la carte" integration of Lexo modules
- Industrial personalization of travel packaging
- Important workload reduction of the offers' set up phases
- Revenue and inventory management optimization
1. Packaging : Industrial personalization of travel packages.
2. Pricing : 100% contextual and based on flexible business rules.
3. Booking Engine : Multi-channel and multi-profile booking engine (B2C, B2E, B2B, B2B2C).
4. Revenue Management connector : Integrated Revenue Management mechanisms and controls to facilitate maximizing yield and load factors. Designed and ready for Yield/Revenue Management system plug-in.
5. eConnectors :Diversity of external connectors (GDS, Low-cost, Train, Hotel chains or CRS...).
6.eCatalog : eCatalogue generation of priced and available offers designed to decrease and optimize your operational system's load and provide relevant data to your partners and e-retailers.
7. Piloting Services : Real time production piloting.
8. Travel Context :Control and segmentation of prices and products.
9.Travel Documents : Supporting personalized, rule-based client document production on multiple media and formats (eDocuments, Print@Home, Mobile, eNotices, ...).
10. Business Rules : In-house management of business rules.
11. Workflow : Task and system messaging management.